The Rooms at The Stone Mill sit atop an 1840 renovated stone mill building in downtown Middlebury, Vermont. The four lodging units provide a luxurious home base for visitors, family and friends to enjoy during their stay in Middlebury. All units have a queen size bed, private in-room bathroom, individual temperature control and share a comfortable common area. Designed by Slate Home of Burlington, the interiors provide a fresh and modern aesthetic. Visitors benefit from immediate proximity to downtown, shopping, Middlebury College, parking and local walking trails. Questions? Please check out our FAQ first.
Questions about Middlebury College Graduation and Fall Family Weekends?
Click Here for everything you need to know.
- Select your date below and hit search.
- Rooms that are available for the nights you have selected will appear.
- Click the Select Button next to the accommodation you would like to book.
- Scroll to the bottom of the room listings and hit next to be taken to your cart.
- Click Show Availability to see the full calendar. Green indicated availability, grey indicates the room is booked.
Other things to note
If you find yourself needing to binge your favorite show, TV access is provided via ROKU, so bring your passwords with you and watch like you are at home.
Only Mill Street Suite and Waterfalls can accommodate infants. Guests must bring their own pack and play.
All guests must confirm they have read our terms and conditions found below.
Interested in Hosting Your Next Party at The Stone Mill?
Weather permitting, we offer outdoor rentals of our large deck, which can accommodate up to 80 people. Our smaller outdoor terrace is also available for rental. This space provides a more intimate setting, overlooking Otter Creek and can accommodate up to 20 people.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Check-in and Check-out Times
Check-in time is 4PM and Check-out time is 10AM.
For a clear description of available overnight parking, please click here.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- An adult over the age of 25 must reserve and be present during the stay.
- Pets of any kind are not permitted.
- Room occupancy is limited to what is stated for each room. Fire Marshall requirments prevent us from allowing air mattresses or additional adults/children beyond stated limit.
- We can accommodate infants in our Waterfalls and Mill Street Suites only. Please note, we do not provide pack-n-plays.
- Smoking or vaping of any kind is prohibited in units, common areas, stairwells or on decks.
- Guests are prohibited from holding any events or parties during their stay. This includes stays when the entire property is reserved by one guest.
- Guests booking all four rooms will be charged an additional $100 cleaning fee.
- Please note, cleaning staff and owners may be entering the common area during your stay to address any issues and conduct cleaning services. This includes reservations by one party for all four rooms.
Standard Cancellation Policy
All reservations require a 50% deposit at booking.
Bookings made within 1 week of stay will be charged the full amount at time of booking confirmation.
Deposit will be refunded less a 5% processing fee up to 14 days in advance of booking.
If you cancel within 14 days of the reservation, you will be charged for all nights of the reservation for which we cannot rebook the room.
Middlebury College Graduation, Full-House and Fall Family Weekend Cancellation Policy
The cancellation policy for graduation, Full-House and Fall Family weekends allows for a full refund of deposit less a 5% processing fee, up to 120 days from 1st night of reservation. After that, the charges will only be refunded (less a 5% processing fee) if the room(s) can be rented for the same time period.
For certain events and dates, there are minimum stay requirements. These include but are not limited to Middlebury College Graduation, Homecoming and Fall Family Weekends. Requirements are reflected in the booking calendar.